What's what?

Is there a book or something out there that shows the difference in years? Like one year only hoods. How about spotting the difference between split fenders and super fenders. Tail lights. Headlights. Turn signals. ETC....

I wanna know what's what! What's worth only a buck and what's worth a hundred of them bucks?

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

This is what it took me to: Vw Beetle: A Comprehensive Illustrated History of the World's Most Popular Car by Keith Seume ASIN: 0760304300

book cover pic

> > I have this one:> >
Reply to

yes, that's the one I have, author/title match and all.

Guess it's just a different printing, no guarantees if it has the same year identifier in the back though.

Reply to
Seth Graham