Wheel Alignment or ???

My front pass. side wheel is wearing on the inside a lot faster than the middle and outside edge. Is this an alignment fix, individual adjustment for that wheel or is my framehead crooked? Mind you DS wheel is OK.

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

individual wheel alignment issue. Your camber angle is probably off, and you might want to check toe-in too. Have a shop check it and adjust it. Loosen the rusty bolts on tie rod ends and ball joints first at home, it may take you a day or two... better do it yourself than let a shop charge you for it.

jan

Reply to
Jan

I took my Super to a shop and had the front and rear done. They did a great job though took longer and more money than I expected. They had trouble withthe rear getting rusty bolts off and then getting it allignet right. But after reading a VW book he has it down now. So no more shaking :-)

Reply to
Noice87