Wheel Center Caps?

I have a set of wheels on my dune buggy that I can't remember where they came from. All I remember is that they were called " dune buggy specials". Anyway, the center caps are flash chrome plated plastic held on by five screws. Anyone familiar with these. I need to replace a broken one.

Thanks, Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Jasperson

I don't know where you can get the center caps but if you have all of the pieces or most of it, I can repair them and rechrome them. Check out my website

I would be happy to help you out if I can.

Jerry Jaspers> I have a set of wheels on my dune buggy that I can't remember

Reply to
junk