where to buy: taillight assembly?

I was removing a bulb from the rear passenger side tail-light assembly when the bulb fell apart in my hands. The base of the bulb was so tight in the assembly that when I removed it with needle-nose pliers it took part of the thin metal socket along with it. I need the piece of the taillight that is held in place by a single flat-blade screw that the taillight/brake-light and the turn signal light screw into. I didn't see that on aircooled.net. Anyone know where I can get one that isn't stolen? Like an online source? Thanks.

Reply to
Shag

thesamba.com -> classifieds

also if it's not to early you can get repops.

Anton

Reply to
anton