Where to find oil filter equivalent table??

Currently using Mahle OC47 in my 1970 VW 2110 engine. Would like to know which Mann filter is equivalent - is it the Mann W719/5?? the W719/30?? Where can I look in order that I can order the proper filter.

Reply to
Emily Steed

Autozone is pretty decent has cross referencing stuff like that. I'd give them a shout. I had a oil filter with a similar number and they found a matching STP one for me.

Lane

Reply to
Lane Jennison