Where to place a car bomb in a VW???

Hello!

I'm an evil terrorist and I want to blow you up.For that purpose, I need to build a car bomb with my VW. Where can I place the bomb, so that I can cause maximum damage.

Please help me and you will die more quickly,

Terrorist Carl

Reply to
Carl Dau

Inside the radiator. They'll never think to look in there.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You never saw that golf commercial where the terrorist tried to pull a suicide bombing with his car...but the car didn't blow up? Amateur. Do your homework.

Chris

P.S. the same thing will happen with an aircooled VW ya dolt.....

Reply to
halatos

I think you need to build yourself a rectum bomb. It would blow the shit out of you.

Reply to
rjmacres

I know, I know. Put it under the back seat. Then when some one sits in the back seat it triggers it and off it goes. And if he sits the wrong side ( as the stupid prick of a terrorist will) the battery shorts out and .............. John

Reply to
John

Just post up your home address, I'm sure someone will come help you!! J.R.

Reply to
jrsvaren

won't work

Nate Nagel

Carl Dau wrote: \

Forget the VW. Stick it up your ass and go home. That way it takes out the whole nest -the way we take care of rats here.

What a pathetic troll, but at least the OP put himself on the terrorist watch list with his post.

Ah, justice.

Reply to
John J

I think you need to build yourself a rectum bomb. It would blow the shit out of you.

My sentiment exactly!

Damn, I thought I was the only one who thought like that.

LOL

RK

Reply to
Refinish King

Adios mofo.

Reply to
Andy

Warped minds think alike.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

No need to buy expensive bomb materials, Ford has a ready-made solution for you.... It's called The Pinto.....No need modifying a nice VW....

Reply to
Tim N.