Which Herbie Movie?

Which Herbie Movie had the Junk Yard scene with all the BUgs coming to life?

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87

herbie rides again ...

i always felt sorry for the herbie from the junk yard with a bent fender and a flattened rim .. limp> Which Herbie Movie had the Junk Yard scene with all the BUgs coming to > life?

Reply to
Flea

Thanks Now I am going to have to get that on DVD. I got the first Love Bug and Herbie goes to Monte Carlo for Christmas.

Reply to
Noice87