Which jack is correct for 1967?

For a 1967 Beetle which jack is correct?

-the Bilstein which needs a breaker bar to jack it up and down? or

-the kind with the built-in crank?

The Bentley manual shows the one with the breaker bar, but that manual also deals with models for 1966. A lot of the info I've seen says this type of jack is correct for pre-1967, so I'm not quite sure.

cheers,

--griff

Reply to
griff

AFAIK the Bilstein which needs a breaker bar to jack it up and down

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

The Bilstein one with the breaker bar! My '66 has that.

Reply to
Howard Rose

Thanks guys, I'll start looking around for the one with the breaker bar.

--griff

Reply to
griff