Which wheel bearings?

Someone swapped out the front end on my 67 some time before I bought it with a 68 or later 4 lug one. I am changine back over to the wide 5 setup and will prolly run dropped spindles. Can I use the 4 lug backing plates? What wheel bearings do I need to adapt the 5 lug drums to the later spindles (in case I don't do dropped spindles)?

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

AFAIK Bearings that are for that spindle should work. Yes on the 4 lug backing plate, that should work too!

dave