who sells good rear speaker shelves adn front speaker panels?

I have a good setup in my 74 i bought probably 10 years ago......but vendor no longer exists. Up front were ABS or some sort of plastic that held 5 inch or so speakers and in the rear, the shelf had holes in it.

Reply to
Vanagon Man

These have the holes in them, but the vinyl cover and padding do not, so you can use them either as a rear shelf, or cut the material for the speakers. They can have them made (TMI) in almost any color or combination of colors you want.

Reply to
Alan Nelson