Who supplies good transmissions?

Hi,

I might have to replace my transmission and would like to know where I could buy a good quality transmission

While researching suppliers, I have come across the following companies:

- Strictly VW in Irwindale, C

- Strictly Foreign in Grants Pass, OR

- KCR Transmissions in Riverside, CA

- Rancho Performance Transaxles in Anaheim, CA

- German Transaxle in Bend, OR

Any supplier that can be recommended over the other? Any one to stay away from? Or maybe there is another company that I haven't come across yet.

If I have to replace the transmission, I am probably looking for a freeway flier type of transmission.

Thanks for any help and/or insights you can give me.

Marco

Reply to
Marco

I got a good Rancho through

I beat the heck out of with a

160hp engine, and it never failed.

Go there and use the tech email. The value-added thing you get there is that John will help you choose the right model/gearing you need.

Reply to
johnboy