Why I don't Drive Much

No rear bumper?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Thats kind of a different color. What color is it ?

Reply to
Randy

He has nice chrome tips !!!

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

I don't drive much anymore.Usually to the food store or to Lowe's for whatever or to a veterinary supply store for dog food for my little doggy, doggy owns the couch.

I have owned three aircooled VWs before, a 1961 VW van, a 1963 VW beetle, and a 1970 VW van.I currently drive my big old 1983 Dodge van nowadays.Heh, try to find a rebuilt Carter Thermo Quad four barrel carburetor for such a van, today I went to O'Reilly's and Advanced auto parts and Autozone and NAPA auto parts stores, no luck.They couldn't even get a rebuilt Holley crossover carburetor for my Dodge van.

I am seriously thinking about looking around for another early 1960s to middle 1960s VW van, or even a beetle. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

On Dec 24 2009, 2:15=EF=BF=BDam, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrot= e:

I can't believe you have jumps on the sheep wagon when one of the things they want to make a big deal is I have a moble home, so does that make you low life scum? Mine happens to set on 3 acers of land with a shop I hope to own. I have a nice wooded area and a great garden area.

Be what we called in the Army as collateral damage if you like but understand the crybabies have no self esteem or a nice VW so their just looking for anything to bitch about to make themselves feel better.

Send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures of the Rupp I built ...lol the owner will make me build his other one I'm sure.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

more horseshit from mario to try and spin away from his previous "dealings"... No one gives a shit where you live, or what you live in. You could live in the stereotypical McMansion and you'd still have all the pictoral proof of your ability to hack up vw's floating around the internet... Where you live doesn't make you they type of person you are, Mario, screwing people out of money(WELL documented) and lying constantly makes you the person you are.... To even have the gall to try and tell folks that the photos of Joan's car have been photoshopped to make you look bad, tells what kind of lying theif you are..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey Rose and your just a whining stalker bitch i never said any pictures were photoshopped, I said it was stripped down, meaning taken apart and all the new parts removed, tring to say all the money went to the work. Where is all the new rubber and interior, windsheild and more that was on the car when it rolled out the shop. To bad someone didnt have the talent to finish the car after it left. I have done as much as putting in new floor plans with out a scratch to the body paint. So rose how long are you going to pms over this anyways? I'm still playing with a shop full of cars everyday while I hear yours rusting away from here.

The bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm not a stalker, nor a bitch.. Being a bitch is your job, along with being a thief and liar, and I just report the news, not make it, that's your job too... want to see the link to the news video exposing you as a theif and liar? The look on your pathetic face in the video is priceless.... You said the pictures were photoshopped... don't try to backpedal now because anyone would think that's what you meant when you said "those were photoshopped to try and make me look bad and spread lies about me".... as far as someone not having the talent to finish the car, they got the car out of that guys possession. He's the same guy that started it and hacked it all to hell, he lacked the "talent" to even start it, but I guess he gave it his best... the pictures show the result of his "best"... he hates that too...

as far as your obsession with my cars, they are not rusting away, they are being driven.. they run, unlike yours...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I WILL NEVER BE AS LOW AS YOU, YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya I'm trail park trash,but I didn't steal nine grand from Joan. AND I didn't end up on the news looking like an "ASSHOLE " YOU DID!!!!!!

I appiligese to all the good people on this group for responding to this low life.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

Spell check !!!!!

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

I was laughing when I was typing I sent that post before I checked it.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

Mario who? I never see his posts.

David Gravereaux

Another thing you haven't checked are your facts I didn't steal anything.

I think its funny how ignorant people that only want to read lies will make judgement without caring about the truth,

History is filled with ignorance I don't expect much differance. It would be one thing if someone like you had the balls to come to my shop and learn the truth but whining and bitching seems to be much easier.

Reply to
Kafertoys

- failed.

Glad I could help!

:D

Reply to
Jan

there are lies posted, by you claiming you didn't do what the facts that are posted says you did.... Kind of hard for you to deny invoices, cancelled checks, and pictures that show you didn't do work you charged and were paid for... that is where the theft comes in, then in comes you with all the lies you seem to dislike... as I mentioned before(and you are too stupid to realize) is the pictures always speak for the person doing the work... ask anyone... the difference between folks like you and folks like Lenny/Cookers/etc/etc is those guys don't have to try and convince anyone they are good, the pictures SHOW they are good... You have to not only try to talk folks into believing you are good, but also try to convince them the pictures are lying... tough thing to do, Mario... hell telling those guys in carchat that they were photoshopped netted me a bunch of emails about how mario the hack was in chat trying to convince them that the pictures are not representative of his work.. But we *all* know those pictures tell the real story, even you know it mario, or you'd not *need* to post the above...

this statement of yours describes YOU perfectly:

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You come at me with a lynch mob mantality so all I've given were the facts, I can prove all and will to anyone that wants to come to my shop.

Kind of hard for you to deny invoices, cancelled

I didn't write any of the invoices or cash any checks. I do know that Brad and all the parts were paid for out of the checks

and pictures that show you didn't do work you charged and were paid

There were alot of hours I didn't charge for.

that is where the theft comes in, then in comes you with all the lies what lies? Did she ever say how I tried to talk her out of fixing the car 3 times (I have proof, why do you think she was so happy to take your money and run,)

I don't have to convince either I have a shop full of proff and a lot of very happy customers with show winning cars.

I have said before I post here to help and with the # of hits my webshot site gets people like pictures of things being done.

the pictures SHOW they are good... You have to not only try

But we *all* know those pictures tell the real

What you shoud see is there is only a hand full of you whiners left and as I said years ago, I'm not going anywhere untill I get tired of playing with the cars, I don't care about the money as much as the quality , and as long as restorations I do win and are appreciated you just have to deal with me. just do it quietly I'm sure more people are tired of hearing you whine.

Give me your address and I'll come tell you in person. Tell me what do you expect with all this? Buy me out so I can go sailing maybe I won't come back.

By the way I have a Porsche 911t comming in the depost was paid. life is good

The bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

little facts like when you said the work you did to Joan's car was show quality like all your work? That either means you lied about the work in Joan's car, or you lie about how high the quality is in all your work... which is it?

So again, like in the video, you want to blame it on your poor wife? What a real man you are, can't even man up and admit that work that came out of

*your* shop and checks written to *your* business, had nothing to do with you... You must think everyone is as mentally challenged as you are... Add to that the fact that in the video you said you don't handle the paperwork, you just do the work, and you pointed to Joan's car... tsk tsk, seems you either lied then, or when you dreamt up your scapegoat...

and there were thousands of dollars worth of work on the invoices, and paid for, that you didn't even do... that makes you a thief and a liar. Period, and an undeniable fact.

you are the only one with that story.. hell your email(featured in the expose video and provided by her for all to see) said you could fix it at an approximate cost of five grand... guess you got in over your amatuer head, eh?

placing in a class and winning a show is very much different... just as a quick and dirty respray isn't a restoration, as you seem to think.

ever go to faces of death's website? they get millions of hits per month... not because folks think the photos are "nice"...

we are not whiners, that's what you do when folks post the pictures that tell the story of you... of course most thieves, liars, and conmen get all bent when they are found out...

when you are going to be in, or near, Roanoke, Va, you just let me know... I'll clear my busy schedule to meet you for lunch... I'll buy so we don't have to hit the dollar menu at Micky D's... I doubt you will come, you lack your favorite subject; balls.

one of two things... either you'll finally talk about the pictures and videos, or you'll eventually die while still ignoring them... If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a very patient man.

buy you out? what your harbor freight tools? you don't own a shop, you own a

50 dollar business license and a beat up toolbox with cheap tools in it... But I'm a nice guy, I'll give you five bucks.

am I supposed to be impressed? If so, try harder, it's not working... Show that owner the video of Joan's car on display then you can see how fast a

911T can be as he speeds away from your "shop"...LOL

the butcher of vw's... here's the REAL PROOF, not Mario Gavazzi ( Vintage Werks ) lies about his "high quality" and "show winning work"... just real, honest truth, lets talk about it!(if you have it in you to be a man):

= video of Joan's car *after* Mario did his "restoration" and before it was stripped due to poor work and rust holes covered over with body filler
- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey Rose thanks for the compliments, just by 2" my work is a great compliment. I don't ever see anyone elses work being 2 inched. the

74 was a junk yard car that you have to 2 inch to find flaws and a 66 that was cut in half and dragged out of a moble home just makes it that more impressive.

and your obsession with me and my work just makes me feel better about it all so thanks.

I see flaws far worse in most of the cars at the shows but the fact that mine are the only ones 2 inched means I'm held at the highest standerds and that again is a great complement.

truely one of my new customers said he just came to see what all the hype was about then left a depost to be put on the list.

So again thanks life is truely good,

The bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

if this is true, you should have no problem providing links to the posts where I said these things... I'll give you a hint, retard, they don't exist because I've not said those things, period... that is fact... but, I *do* have links to you saying that YOU cut out all the rust in Joan's car, then I also have links showing all the rust holes filled with filler showing that you *didn't* do as you said... that, sir, is what a lie is... Real things, not the things you imagine...(much like "winning" at Manassas.... *you* told me face to face that you had never placed there, then years later you come up with a *second place*, which isn't a "win" at all, plaque and it is the show before you met me face to face... Now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that you lied through your teeth...)

rusted ghia? I don't own one of those... I do own a primed bug that has no filler, no rust through, full custom air ride suspension, and a turbo engine... I understand your jealousy, but it's kind of sad... the definition of a "solid car" is what I have, but you don't understand that because it's not *solid* filler, like YOUR "restorations"... LOL...

winning... yeah... man of the year awards will be coming your way too, right?... how does it feel to be my bitch and my puppet entertainment?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani