Why VW Trends!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!

One for my homie's... VW Trends... is it really true???? I have no choice now.... after 25 years of loyalty, this is what I get???? no see ya,good by,or fuqk off??? hummm..... well,if the remnants of the defunct mag are roaming this ng, thanks for the awesome coverage/stories and stuff I've never seen before (or probably won't) . just when it seemed that a second (or third,fourth, I forget..) wind approaching the scene,they (vwt) folded there sail's and let the breeze go on by... well off into the sunset with ya', and I guess eBay will have a new items to post for the vwt collector.....

Reply to
?

old news....at least 8 months or more.....the "collectibility" of vwt is not very high either...I had 15 years or more that I couldn't even give away....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani