WOT: 4AuctionBiOwner 81 jeep 38,915 miles

For the jeep lovers----------- Ran across this auction on the net:

81 military Jeep with 38,915 miles.
at Ft. DevinsCurrent bid is $0 First bid must be at least $35 7+days left to go. No demil specs. [demilitarization normally meaning destroying or selling to specific nationals] Other locations have other models of Jeeps. Mostly duece's & 5Ks. None of them elusive crate jobs for $50 yet that I can find though....

Auction for all sites by location

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:15:19 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" shared the following:

phht! Only 6 cylinders. I'm ready to go 100% + nitrous at this point. :-D disclaimer- I've only had 3 hours of sleep during the last 60+ hours or so and am not tired at all right now, but I'm having strange dizzy feelings and generally feeling out of sorts so I can't be held accountable for anything I say now, later. Hopefully. I knew they were kidding when they told me if I quit the Clonopin, Effexor, Paxil all at once and simultaneously guzzled mass quantities of whiskey that I'd flop around like a fish out of water. brb.... flopping

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis