Wrong padding for 74 SB seat?

Hi, I was about to install new front seat padding and upholstery today but then I got confused. The front backrest padding do not seem like they are the right one for 74 seats. The 74 seat look like the left front seat on this picture :

but the padding is this one: http://204.95.114.10/wolfsburg/interior/headliner_seats/seat_covers.htm Did I get the wrong seat padding or if they are the right one and I need to figure out how to make them fit? Thanks for your help.

Nic

Reply to
Nicolas Tetreault