WTB: Bay window trim clips and pieces

Hi, last deal fell through. Still looking for driver side shorter section of trim, right rear corner trim, and trim clips for a 71 deluxe bus. Anyone have it? Located in Tampa,FL.

Thanks Tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
vic20owner

Hey Tom try Type2.com they have a mailing list I know Joel has trim not sure about clips. I have some I will look tomorrow, But I'm sure I don't have a full set of clips or the corner trims.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys