WTB John Muir's engine sounds tape

John Muir had an engine sounds tape available in the early 80's. I've heard rumors that it was online somewhere but am unable to find it. Anyone have an orginal cassette, or a copy they'd like to sell?

Jason Hamilton

Reply to
Jason Hamilton

did you have any luck finding this? I am interested as well. i spoke to Mrs. Muir and she cleaned out the basement without seeing any of these.

JOE

Reply to
gwc656g

Someone did put it online year ago, but I've since lost the bookmark...

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Ahh! here it is: