wtb looking for a vanagon transmission 77-82

looking for a good vanagon transmission from 77- 82

6-rib in central Pa. anyone has one e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net thank you
Reply to
patrick pierce

eBay

They are going for over $400 and that is "untested".

The core alone is worth at least $300

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Not sure what you mean......

77 to 79 are bay window buses. The trans shift shaft is out the front. 80 to 82 is Vanagon,. The trans shift shaft is from the side.

What do you really want??

Reply to
Karl

I would like to know where I could buy a transmission for my 1982 Vanagon Westy. Just in case I ever need one. There is nothing wrong with my transmission currently, but it is always nice to know how much it would cost and where I could get a new one.

Reply to
Paul Broadway

Reply to
patrick pierce