You gotta be kidding about this bus

Boosted auction or what?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Huh? Mine is worth about $80,000 then!

Busahaulic

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:34:54 +0200, "Bart Bervoets" ran around screaming and yelling:

you misspelled "good buy"....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

isn't this about what they are going for???

Reply to
VWGirl

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:01:15 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

seems to be....these days anyway.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"It need body work before paint and a full interior includding seat covers etc. Its been lowered the right way, It rides like stock but handles much better. the body color is just primer, the original color was green and white."

Missing Parts: Rear Bumper Radio Wipers & Blades E-Brake Cables Original Middle & Back Seats Door Seals Cargo Seals Hatch Seals Engine Lid Seals Horn Botton Belly Pans

Needs some attention: Body & Paint Interior in general Clock Spare Tire Tray Interior Lights Right Cargo Hinge

So what WILL $10,000 buy these days? -BH

Reply to
Busahaulic

not much!!!

Reply to
VWGirl

That is a shame from the standpoint that the splitty busses will be in the hand of speculators and investors instead of actual enthusiasts which is where they should be. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

On 14 Apr 2004 04:24:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

not sure i agree really Bill...from a monetary standpoint it would seem you may be correct, but alot of people have the same mentality as a few "enthusiasts" do...."its just an old vw bus, its not worth

*THAT* much"....so in the end it may just be the true enthusiasts that own them.... JT
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

and all this time i thought i was making an investment **sigh** anyone want to buy 16 vw's???? ;-)

Reply to
VWGirl

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:18:41 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

Sorry Lauren....but you do realize there is a difference between an "enthusiast" and someone that is "obsessive", don't you? JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...as in lauren is an enthusiast.... and you are obsessed with her?? ::grin::...

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:39:03 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

in a strange way, yes....LOL JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL!!! Well, Gary... you might be obsessed too... I seem to see you around a lot more than "joey"... and you have my cell #, know about where I live, know where my shop is etc etc... who is the obsessed one? ;-)

Reply to
VWGirl

....Jan?

;-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Yeah, but he isn't obsessed with me anymore :( I want the pictures back Jan ;-)

Reply to
VWGirl

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:11:24 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

uh-oh....now i see i gotta fight for ya....not looking good for gary at this point... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

nah, I'm already obsessed with you, thus the late night phone calls to your cell ;-) hear it ringing now? :-D

Reply to
VWGirl

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:22:27 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

would be hard to hear it...it is in my workvan...where i usually leave it...i seem to usually miss your calls...try calling at a more civilized time.......phone sex is just as good at three PM as it is at ten PM....hehe JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...well I'll trade....drop yer wife off on yer way through =-)

..>Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian