'00 V70 Remote Starter

Hi there ! I am the happy owner of a 2000 V70 T5 wagon, and was wondering if there is a FACTORY kit that will allow me to remotely start the car pressing a combination of buttons on the remote, or changing the remote altogether. I read a previous thread about the procedure to add a remote to a similar vehicle, and do not want to go through that exercise unless absolutely necessary. I think this would be a nice feature for the approaching winter.

Thanks arnold_perez 13 at verizon dot net

Reply to
Arnold