00 V70 T5 Intake Air Temp

Hi there ! my 2000 V70 T5 has codes P1111 and P1113 stored, I looked them up and both point to the intake air temperature sensor. I did some snooping and found a sensor on the side of the MAF. Is this the sensor that is setting the code? Can anyone tell me the correct ohm reading for this sensor, so I can check, or put a resistor on the harness to isolate the sensor from the equation for diagnostics purposes only.

Thanks

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold

Measure it and see what you get, if it's not open or shorted, and responds to warming with your hand or a hair dryer, it's probably fine.

Reply to
James Sweet

Is the sensor the one that is located right next to the Air Mass Meter?

Reply to
Arnold