1964 122s hood and front fender swap

I am restoring a 1964 122s 4 door sedan.

Will the hood and fenders from a 1965 122s 2door fit. I would assume they will, but would appreciate conformation from someone else's experience before purchasing the parts.

Thanks for your help.

Alan

Reply to
larocque

The hood would fit, not sure about the fenders. You might post your question to the 120/130 forum on the Brickboard.

04&model0-130

--

-don

'81 242t '89 744ti