1982 244GLE FOR SALE

Hi all. I am selling my much loved 1982 244GLE volvo due to an upgrade. It has been a very reliable car for me & I will be sad to see it go. Details are as follows: Price $1500 ono. The color is silver,mechanically A1,it has a dint on the front left side panel above the wheel although the wheel is not affected,also a minor dint near the boot keyhole & the petrol cap door is a bit dinty.The panel on the passenger front door is not attatched but it is in the boot.It has all the original features except the radiator was replaced with a brand new one in December 05.The registration is until 24th December 2006.Interior is leather few cracks,Sun dried crackes on top of dash & the plastic cover near the rear seat belt warning light needs replacing. If you or anyone you know is interested or you have any questions please let me know on my email & I will get back to you.

Thanks for looking.

snipped-for-privacy@hotkey.net.au

Melissa

Reply to
Melissa Griffiths

And before anyone asks, Melissa is in Sydney Aust.

Reply to
John Smith

Certainly wouldn't have worked it out from the ad. :-)

BTW, it's worth about $300 registered as described. Might get more if selling to a backpacker...

Reply to
athol