1985 Volvo 240 no spark - checking engine wiring harness ?

My 1985 Volvo 240 wagon with LH ( 2?) Jetronic has recently has an intermittent no spark problem . The fuel pump part works . Someone some me that there is a particular engine wiring harness connection that gets often disconnected ( or loose / dirty with one of the wires being white and to check it first . Could someone further please identify this wire and location ? - thanks

Reply to
nospam4me

The common bad connection is between the wire harness and the ignition control unit mounted on the washer bottle bracket.

Reply to
Mike F

Reply to
nospam4me