1986 240 4 Sale in Chicago

I am retiring my 1986 240 4 speed after a little over a year of driving it. I acquired it from a friend (whom no longer drives) whom used it for over 3 years. It always starts,runs great, body is straight. It needs: a clutch, brakes, misc electrical work (speedo stopped at 186k, standard overdrive engagement problems, etc). It has been a very reliable car, I just don't want to put a lot of cash into a car without air conditioning (it has a/c, not worth repair cost). It is still drivable (I still take it out once in a while) and has decent tires. I am asking $400/best offer.

Reply to
NoMoHoe

Too bad I'm not in the area, sounds like a decent car. AC isn't particularly expensive to repair, I bet I could get it working for under $300.

Reply to
James Sweet