1986 240 DL - Turn Signal Switch Not Working

It just stopped working. When I switch it left or right,no light comes on. Like no electricty is going through any more. Please help with any knowledge of this issue. Thanks.

Reply to
DJ SIEGE

The turn signal switch goes through the 4 way flasher switch. Turn on/off the 4 way flashers some and see if the turn signals start to work after this.The 4 way flasher switch could have failed. Check the fuse also. BD

-----------------------

Reply to
BigDick

"BigDick" wrote in news:VFvYc.1503$MO3.113290 @twister.southeast.rr.com:

Hi, thanks for the reply. Where is the 4 way flasher switch located?

Reply to
DJ SIEGE

DJ SIEGE wrote in news:Xns955627718E62Fdjsiegecomcastnet@216.148.227.77:

Is it the hazard lights switch?

Reply to
DJ SIEGE

Yes

Reply to
Mike F

Mike F wrote in news:41346A8F.58CBC7B2 @allsttream.nett:

Well, I just tried the hazards tonight, and they don't work. I put a new 8amp fuse in , still not working. What should I try next?

Reply to
DJ SIEGE

The flasher, it's located behind the center console on the left side, near the driver's right knee in the US.

Reply to
James Sweet