1987 Volvo 240 DL For Sale

I got a mint 1987 Volvo 240 DL for sale.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Tony

Best Offer takes it....

Reply to
djhotgq

Location? Links to pictures would be helpful to those looking to buy, as would information such as mileage, interior color and options. No 20 year old car is truly "mint" unless it has been completely restored.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Valjean

No, I have an extra Volvo I need to get rid of myself, but I thought I'd point out that he needs to provide some more information if he hopes to sell it here.

Reply to
James Sweet