1988 Volvo 740 5 speed transmission

I have for sale a 5 speed manual transmission out of a 1988 volvo 740. Asking 700 for it. Email for questions.

thanks,

Albert

Reply to
Albert

Location?

Seems like the price is a bit high if that's USD unless it's been freshly rebuilt, local yards around here charge $50-$75 for them if you pull yourself. I'd go yank one today if someone were willing to give me $300 for it.

Reply to
James Sweet