1989 740 Turbo - It could be yours

Who would like to buy my '89 burgundy 740 Turbo? I bought it with 126K miles on it and added about 60K more. It was taken out of service when we inherited my father-in-law's truck. It needs a new passenger side rear brake caliper (currently $60 from fpcgroton.com), tires, tune-up and battery. It's been a great car for me. Love it when the turbo kicks in! I'm gonna miss it and I wanted you guys to have first dibs on it. Let me know.

Reply to
Katrina

I suppose that your location is top secret.

-- Boris

Reply to
Boris Mohar

"Boris Mohar" wrote

Google email address, 2 seconds later you get:

Poway High School (California), class of 1986 Used to be Katrina Stoewe She's a Leo, and is (or was) a Skincare Teacher...

Apparently, she's now in Oak Grove, Virginia...
'd assume the car is there too. Isn't the Internet a wonderful source of info?

Reply to
Sanity Clause

You would make a wonderful stalker:) Thanks for the tip.

Boris Mohar