1989 Volvo Turbo 760: Changing Front Brake Pads

Hi All,

Would anybody out there please point me to some instructions on how to change the front break pads on a 1989 Volvo Turbo 760? Any hints or tips?

(Changing the rear ones was easy, but I'm unable to do the same thing for the front.)

Any Web links, books or other information would be helpful.

Thanks very much for your help and advice. Wolfgang, Goleta, California

Reply to
rnott

Does the car have ABS with the Bendix calipers? If so it's really easy, you remove one bolt and the caliper swings up on the slide pin.

Reply to
James Sweet