1990 740 Turbo Front Bumper replacement...

Someone hit my front bumper and bent the metal bumper and crushed the impact absorber on the driver side. The bumper cover looks salvageable but I might replace it out of vanity. I love this car so much and was in tears when I came home last week and the car, which was parked, had been hit with a police incident report on the window.

I should be able to do this myself. I already removed the grill which was easy and spied out the problems as outlined above. It looks like I'll only need a ratchet set and the parts. Any thing else I'm missing? Has anybody done this before? Any tips on who to get the parts from? I'm in Queens, NY.

Thanks a lot,

Matt Pierce

Reply to
Matthew Pierce