1991 740 - Reset Emission Control Light?

The emission control light on my 1991 740 has decided to stay on. Trawling through the archives of this group I see references to reseting a switch - but no actual procedure is metioned. There is one reference that points to a web page - but unfortunately the page is no longer available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Yosef

Often the brickboard is down, just try again a little later.

Reply to
Mike F