1993 Volvo 240 owner's manual needed

My wife needs an owner's manual for her new-to-her 1993 Volvo 240 wagon. Anyone got one to sell?

Thanks!

Reply to
Tim McNamara

Tim,

I should have one avaiable. Will look around my garage and get back to you.

Tony

Reply to
moosed

Tim,

I found the manual, also warranty information, Volvo 'on call' and maintenance record books.

They were from my 1993 240 Wagon that was a total loss in an accident just recently.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony DeGregorio

Hey, Tony, sent you an e-mail but I don't know if you got it. I am definitely interested in the manuals.

Reply to
Tim McNamara

Tim

The manuals are in the mail. Good luck with the brick, your wife has a real good safe car.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony DeGregorio

Thanks, Tony. Payment is in the mail as well.

Tim

Reply to
Tim McNamara