1993 Volvo 850

Hello I have a 1993 Volvo 850 I will trun over , power to every thing , but it will not start . Any Ideals?

Reply to
firehouse26

Mine died in exactly the same way. Turns out the small diameter red wire coming from the battery positive had worn thru the insulation, and over the years, trace amounts of battery acid, debris, and water finally dissolved the copper wire. It was the wire to the ignition.

Engine would turn over, electric to everything, but no start due to no power to ignition circuit.

Wire was spliced together (and well insulated now), and it runs fine.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mayer

I think there's an engine sensor broken.I don't no the word in english but in "dutch" it is the "nokkenassensor"

Reply to
Salsalover