1993 Volvo 940 Jerks When Shifting Gears

I have a 1993 Volvo 940 sedan. It's an automatic. I noticed when I accelerate from 1st gear to 2nd gear, I feel the car jerk more than normal shifting. What is the problem?

Reply to
kalonjimitchell

A good place to start is to change the transmission fluid. You can also add a can of Lucas transmission additive. I know Lucas has a bad reputation for electrical parts, but the transmission additive is really nice.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Check your engine and transmission mounts and make sure they are OK.

Reply to
Tony