1994 850 value

I have a 1994 850 with 181,000 miles that I would like to sell privately. Does anyone have an idea as how much I should ask? I've recently done a major tune up (including wires), state inspection in PA, new windshield, rear brakes, front brakes last year at about 160K. The car will need tires for the winter, a cruise control pump and a right front parking light lens. The car runs strong with no problems from the drive train. Exterior shows wear with some chips, etc., but no body damage. Interior is clean.

Any advise is welcome.

MJT

Reply to
Volvo850

You haven't really given us enough information to make a determination. What is the engine? Sedan or wagon? Where are you located?

You might want to look at the online 'Blue Book', which will give you an estimate based on the details you provide.

cheers,

Henry

Reply to
Henry