1995 850glt wagon - third seat question-

i recently installed the third row seat in my wagon. every so often we need the extra 2 seats for the younger kids. so in any case, this particular model uses an "automatic" latching mechanism when you raise the seatback up, it raises a black plastic stem that slides into a slit in the back of the rear seats. i had to discover the slit by raising the seat up and seeing where the stem touched the seatback. i also have a couple of spare flat pieces and 4 bolts that could possibly be the rest of the latch that attaches somehow to the back of the rear seat. as it is the seat is only upright when it is rasied manually. can anyone help me out with this? a link to a pic of the back of the rear seat may be all i need! or email me at robbiewilson@@charter.net. thanks! also if all else fails if someone could get me the part # of the old style manual hook that holds the seatback up, that would work too! robbie

Reply to
Robbie Wilson