1996 850R with IPD Motronics upgrade and Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust For Sale

Sorry to disturb some by placing this ad here...

I have for sale a 1996 850R fully loaded (all options) and the following after-market parts:

IPD Motronics Upgrade Borla Stainless Steel High-Flow Exhaust K&B Air Filter Bilstein rear shocks

The car is extremely fast (1/4 mile in the low to mid 14's at over 100MPH trap speed) and very, very fun to drive.

I will be up front and note that it has two issues that may need addressing:

1) Clearcoat on top and trunk is peeling off. There is absolutely *zero* rust on top or underbody. I drove my 4x4 Jeep in the winter. 2) Dealer says rear engine seal is leaking oil (~$1000)

Otherwise it drives beautifully and has no mechnical problems. The engine/turbo/transmission have never had any non-routine maintenance work done and do not need any work done at the present time. I have maintenance records for timing belt, oil changes, etc. I only used Mobil 1 synthetic with Mobil 1 filter, let the turbo warm up before driving it enthusiastically, let the turbo cool down before shutting off engine, etc. This car's MSRP was about $40K in *1996* and was one of the highest performing sedans in its day. With the Motronics upgrade, Borla, etc. it is still one of the fastest sedans around and will more than keep up with G35,

330i, TL, etc.

KBB Private Party Value (fair condition) is $6,285. First $4,900 takes it.

Please contact at konkan at gmail dot com. Car is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Thanks.

Reply to
JW