1997 850 Service Light

Hi All,

I need to resent the service light. I purchased a Actron OBD Scanner and it will pull the codes but will not resent the service light. Does anyone know of a work around? The 1995 and older models had a nifty pin arrangement whereby you could resent the light without much effort. I really hate to go to Volvo to have the oil changed.

Thanks for all your interest.

Jim

Reply to
""jrussell"