1997 volvo wagon: good buy ?

am thinking of buying a 97 volvo 900 series wagon with less than 60k mileage and car has been with original owner

anyone with some experience for things to look out for?

kelly blue book priced the car at over 10k but I could pick it up for under 4k

never owned a volvo, any comments appreciated

Reply to
suellen

$4k is a steal, that's a fantastic car with low miles, I'd pay $5k for it right now and I don't even need another car.

Reply to
James Sweet

Hi "suellen",

Grab it quick! (after checking it's history and getting the car checked by a knowledgeable mechanic..............)

Good Luck. Andy I. ('58 445 wagon; '65 122S wagon; '67 121; '74 142; '74 145 wagon; '86 245 wagon; '93 245 Classic wagon.)

Reply to
brackenburn

Go for it! I recently bought a '97 with 115,00 miles and it is/has been trouble free.

Reply to
R.C.Booth