1998 S70 Transmission Warning

Hello-

My 1998 Volvo S70 Turbo has about 130,000 miles in it. I have not noticed any problems with my car since I got the oxygen sensor fixed in the engine ealier this year. Never had problems with the transmission.

The machanic ran my codes and said they don't make sense so watch and see what happens. I went and had the transmission fluid flushed just in case. Two weeks later, the transmission warning arrow started flashing.

The mechanic said the codes came back the same. Faulty solinoids in the transmission.

Anyone else have this problem? Was it corrected when the solinoids were replaced. He wants to replace all of them, but I think only one or two are showing up on the codes.

Thanks! AC

Reply to
angela.castillo