1999 V70 rear Dampers

The smooth road ride from the rear of my car is very harsh - causing things in the loadspace to rattle. It's better on rough roads, and when the car is more heavily laden.

I suspect that the level of stiction has increased in the rear dampers - rendering the dampers effectively solid when faced with small inputs.

Is this a known problem, and is there any easy way of confirming my theory before forking out for new dampers?

Reply to
Bonnet Lock