1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to

info from the State can be found at

Steve Horrillo

Is it safe to assume that you will never EVER buy an extended warranty again? :-)

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Do they sell extended warranties for extended warranties? :-}

Reply to
Andy Hill

I've been saying that the only true extended warranty comes directly from the vehicle manufacturer themselves (IE Toyota Extra-Care), and anything else is a rip-off waiting to happen, for many years.

Go do a search - I can almost guarantee that the staff and officers of these defunct companies have started another one up. And when they've milked it dry, they'll move on to another.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Folks,

Steve isn't interested in "help" receiving restitution on a defunct extended warranty company. He's an ambulance chaser (or working for an ambulance chaser) and trolling for class-action plaintiffs that he can "help" by filing restitution claims - for a small percentage off the top, I have no doubt.

In short, Steve is a dirt bag on par with the scum who sold the extended warranties to begin with. Come to think of it, he's targeting the same poor idiots who were victimized the first time around, charging a fee for what's doubtless a single-page claim form filed with the State of Hawaii's insurance division.

-- Mike Harris Austin, TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

yea, i would get one from volvo of north america....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^