2.5 litre plastic engine cover

I have just been given what I think is a cover that protects the bottom of the engine in 2003-2005 2.5 litre models from road muck and keeps the airflow regular under the car. It is black plastic, stamped volvo and carries part number 30680968. Anyone able to positively identify?? No use to me but I'd like to find someone who can use it rather than chuck it out.

Thanks

Reply to
Chris