2000 S70 air pump relay

When I set the climate control, it seems to try to start and then shuts down and all the indicator lights begin flashing. They stop when I set the fan speed to 0. After poking around under the hood and replacing two fuses, I opened the main fuse box and found that there is no air pump relay. I called the dealer and stopped by. He said if it isn't there, I don't need it and the 60 amp for the fan wasn't blown. Make an appointment, you need a new fan motor. Does that sound right?

Reply to
Pat

The air pump is just for turbo models I believe. It helps with the emissions. So you don't need the relay. The climate control system is FUBARd somehow and you might be able to find out what is wrong with an OBDII reader. I'm pretty sure there will be a code in the ECU. Let us know what the outcome is!

Jordan. 1999 S70.

Reply to
Jordan B.