2000 s80t6 abs module purchase...

any advice out there, on where to get the best pricing on a replacement abs module for a 2000 s80t6?

thanx...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Get it rebuilt. Used these folks before.

Brian V

Or resolder it yourself if you're into that sort of thing, IIRC cold solder joints cause most of the problems with those.

Reply to
James Sweet

thanx everyone...i will give them a shout....rebuilt sounds like the way to go......richard / colorado

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Here's a link to the guy that started it all:

Victor has a proven reputation with the members of
and
check out their forums.

Reply to
Burtonio

I sent it off and got a rebuild done from

Plugged it in yesterday and drove an hour or so, I am getting the same mssg in the s80 info window.. "DSTC Maintaince Required"..w/the orange warning triangle in the center of the insturement cluster.....I guess it may take a few cycles to re set..so, I will watch it over the next week or so...My shop once mentioned wheel sensors throwing a error or mssg..they checked the sensors and advised me I had a bad ABS module....Time will tell......

all:

ofwww.brickboard.comandwww.sweedspeed.com, check out their forums.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

correct mssg is >> " DSTC Service Required".....

not "DSTC Maintaince Required"..