2001 V70 Brake Rotors

I'm replacing the front brakes on a 2001 V70. Got the calipers, brackets, pads and small 6mm bolt out. There is nothing else obviously holding the rotor on except rust (!), and that's currently soaking in PB Blaster. Before I go back (after finishing this beer) to tap on it again with the copper hammer, I thought I'd check and see if there's anything unobvious I need to remove first...

TIA...

Reply to
<fargo

No, there's nothing else holding it. It's just binding on the hub spigot.

Reply to
Roger Mills