2003 V70T service manual

Have done the ebay crawl and googled around, can't find anything newer than '01. I'd appreciate any pointers to a source for my service manual; I'll even take an S70 manual, as it ought to be applicable to the wagon for most things.

Barring that, can anyone speak to the '01 V70 manual's suitability for use with an '03?

Thanks

Reply to
Wooly

You could just go to the Volvo website and view the manual on the web. That is what I do, as my S80 T6 didn't have one when I purchased mine.

Print out what you need. You will have to register but you can view any owners manual by model, including the seperate electronics manual for Navigatio and Radios.

holycow

A maintenance schedule chart isn't the same as a service manual, unfortunately; neither will being exhorted by the owner's manual to have someone perform recommended service cut the mustard.

This is my first Volvo, I need diagrams. I understand the custom of withholding technical manuals for ~5 years, hence my question of whether the '01 manuals will be applicable to my '03.

Unless you're suggesting I drop $1500 on the complete set of shop manuals offered in the online bookstore? I can pay for three years of regular service and a new set of tires for that money!

Reply to
Wooly

Do any of the local libraries have them?

I don't believe there's much difference between '01 and '03, all the major stuff should apply.

Reply to
James Sweet

If it's available my library system will have it - and their online searchable catalog returns goose eggs for '03 Volvo manuals.

That's what I needed to know. I'll be glad to spring for an '01 service manual, they're pretty cheap.

Thanks.

Reply to
Wooly