Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 240 - Flickering Dash Warning Lights.
January 27, 2008, 11:19 pm
rate this thread
ask for some feedback. As I was driving, all of the dash warning lights
started to pulsate (flicker dimly). The headlights seem to funtion normally
and it starts OK. Runs and drives fine. So I drove home (about 20 miles)
just waiting for my luck to run out and to be stranded, but I made it home.
As I got almost home it seemed like the Charge/Battery light was a bit
brighter and steady and the other lights seemed to be dimmer but still
flickering. Any thoughts? TIA, Michael
- » The headlights on my modus now come on and cannot be turned off
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Car Maintenance
- » How to remove glove box in 2010 Forester to get at cabin air filter
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Subaru Cars Forum