240 Glow Plug Removal

I'm so hoping someone can tell me an easy way to get #6 out without having to remove the injector pump. Vacuum pump is out and I'm getting ready to yank #6 injector. I thought I would ask before going out and buying the deep-dish socket to get the injector pulled. Is there an easier way to get that evil #6 glowplug out? A spiffy tool? Some incantation? What demon from the depths of hell thought it would be a good idea to put a maintenance part like a glowplug where no one can get to it? Any help would be appreciated, Oh, and what size socket is needed for the injectors? Thanks!

Reply to
PT in OR